Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Attempt to add a photo











Hi Gals - I am about to make my first attempt to upload photo's to my blog. If it doesn't work the first time, try, try, try again. It WORKED!!
These pictures are my grandchildren: Nick, 14, the fisherman. We took him fishing on Lake Michigan a few weeks ago for his birthday. He caught some awesome salmon. The little gal in the bear outfit, which is actually a bath towel, is my grand-daughter Emma, who turned 4 and her little brother in the shades, is Grant, who turned 2. Owen is the little freckeled face happy guy, enjoying Emma and Grant open their birthday presents.
Ok, so now that I know I can upload photos, I will begin sharing my stamping and scrapbooking with you. Have a great day!















































No comments:

Post a Comment