Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September Techniques Class











Here are the cards we made last night in class. The Christmas Ornament card I cased and tweeked a bit from a card I saw at our last Rubber Queen's Meeting. It uses all products from the New Holiday Mini Catalog. I love the new Soft Suede In-Color on this card.




The Halloween Card I cased from a card I received in a swap at Convention from Melissa Stout. It has the pumpkin stamped and cut out from Apricot Appeal Cardstock and overlayed onto the same pumpkin stamped with black stazon on the Whisper White Cardstock. The Trick or Treat stamp is from one of the Hostess Level 1 Sets.




The Black and White (and Bashful Blue) card was a big hit. It's so classy in person. This card used the tree from Thoughts & Prayers stamp set.




And lastly, the Build a Bear Card.. What can I say?? Actually, the card itself is cut at 11 1/2 x 4 1/4 and scored at 2 1/2" and at 8" and the flap is tucked under the bear. The bear itself is attached using three Dimensionals across the bottom of the tag.




Let me know what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment