Monday, November 1, 2010

Autumn Spice

Oops - I guess I'm a bit tipsey today. This photo just does not to this card justice. I have had so many compliments on this card. I think the most ever! I love it too, if I may say that myself. I don't remember the Demonstrator's name whos card I tweeked to come up with this one, so if you're out there in cyberland, thank you!

The base of the card is Early Expresso, layered on top with More Mustard which was thwacked (and yes it's a real word) with Old Olive. The top layer is a piece of the Autumn Spice (and I love that DSP). The Tree is from the Thoughts & Prayer's Stamp Set and is layered on Early Expresso, Old Olive thawacked in Early Expresso and on top is More Mustard thwacked in Old Olive. The Thinking of You (from the Oval All Stamp Set) tag is stamped in Early Expresso on More Mustard which has been thwacked in Old Olive and then layered onto an Early Expresso Scalloped Oval. The Old Olive buttons (retired last year) are threaded with ever so fine strips of More Mustard Cardstock - a trick my Downline, Kathi Rowell shared with me - and is layered onto 3/4" Early Expresso circles. Hope you enjoy this card.

2 comments:

  1. Well I think it is beautiful too Brenda!! I just used this set for the first time last month at my card class. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete