Wednesday, November 3, 2010

On a Pedestal

Happy Everything to You! This is another one of my favorite cards. I can't tell you who I cased it from, but I can't take credit for this one. Just taking credit for finding a beautiful card and sharing it further with you. The base of the card is Pink Pirouette which was run thru the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and tied with 5/8" Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon. The Birthday Cake was all stamped using the Stamp-A-Ma Jig beginning with the pedestal in Certainly Celery, the cake in Pink Pirouette, the sentiment in Soft Suede and finally the candles, which we used the markers to color the stamp in Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight. To add bling, we added Rhinestones to the pedestal. I think I know a grand-daughter of mine who will really enjoy this card for her birthday. Now, if I only remember where I put it when her bithday rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment