Monday, September 27, 2010

Christmas Postcard

Happy Monday - I've finally gotten around to posting for today. I kept trying to get one more thing done before I stopped to scan this beauty of a card which was cased from fellow Demonstrator, Melissa Stout. I switched out some of the Designer Paper from the Holiday Occasions Mini Catalog - Deck the Halls (120810 $9.95). The Christmas Postcard Stamp (121428 $9.95) was stamped with Always Artichoke Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and colored in with Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Always Artichoke markers. To add the Silver Glass Glitter (120995 $3.95) I first outlined the Very Vanilla cardstock with Sticky Strip and then just sprinkled the glitter over it and tapped it down with my finger. Then all was layered onto Always Artichoke cardstock. This photo does not do this card justice. It's a beauty of a card. Hope you like it.

I'll be working on my October class schedule today. I am going to incorporate a sewn Rag Bag purse class using our new Fabric from the mini and also a Designer card class with the Deck the Halls paper.

This Friday and next I'll be traveling north to Big Rapids to hold Christmas Classes for what could be a couple very large groups. I sent in the order today for the supplies, which should be delivered on Wednesday. Then it's cut, cut, cut to get ready. Lovin' it. I have the projects all laid out in their totes, just waiting for the remainder of the supplies to be added to complete the projects.

Be watching in the upcoming days for the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment