Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh My Goodness

I know it's been a while since I've posted, but I didn't realize it's been 2 1/2 weeks!! Ikes!! No wonder some of you have asked me what was going on... Oopsie, as my BFFPA would say.. It seems like I'm going in several different directions, and always trying to stay focused, but, for those of you who know me, staying focused is not one of my strong points.

Let's see.. what's been happening?? Hubby and I took a 4 day weekend to the west coast of Michigan, beginning in Grand Haven and having a back yard bar-b-q with the cuz'ins in the rain, then back to the cuz'ins for Sunday brunch the following morning. After filling ourselves on sausage casserole, love that stuff, we headed toward Ludington for the night. The following morning we headed out toward Paris to visit some of the same cuz'ins and have lunch before heading on home. Such a wonderfully relaxing 4 days, it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment