Friday, September 24, 2010

Good Morning Friends


Today is my All-Occasion Stamp-A-Stack where the girls will be creating 6 quick and easy cards. I'll post one now and then post some of the others later.
This card turned out so pretty. I tweeked it from a swap card I received at Convention, and I love the way "tweeking" turned out.
The base of the card is Confetti White Cardstock. The Designer paper is Perfect Plum from the Designer Series Subtles Pack (117152 $19.95) and the Certain Celery Cardstock is punched with the Ribbon Border Punch (119275 $15.95). The flower is the Big Shot (113439 $99.95) Die Blossom Party (115971 $17.95) which I absolutely love. The little Certainly Celery button, isn't it just so cute, is from the Subtles Designer Buttons (119745 $8.95). To finish off the card I stamped the sentiment from Word Play in Perfect Plum.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Brenda! I seem to be using my "purples" a lot the last couple of days -- must be the full moon as I'm not a user of the color very often.

    ReplyDelete