Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas Tag Invite

Good Morning Gals - Just wanted to share with you a something little I do for my Hostesses. I mail out their invites for them. And, their invites are of course, a hand stamped card. This card you could actually use as a gift tag since only the little white tag in the middle opens. It would be cute to write your "to" and "from" on the inside and slip the card into an envelope to attach to a gift. The card base is Real Red and layered on top is Whisper White Cardstock which has been Die Cut on the Big Shot using the Top Note Die and then also embossed with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. The tag is layered on Real Red, then layered on top of Crum Cake. The ribbon is the 1/8" Taffeta Early Expresso. The snowman is from the Cute Christmas stamp set (Clear Mount 121133 $18.95) in the new Holiday Mini and colored in with Crum Cake and Real Red Markers. He's such a happy looking snowman.

I'd love to send a hand stamped card to your friends inviting them to your Stampin' UP! party. I still have one Friday open in September and two in October. They're filling up fast. As an added plus for being a Hostess, I'll send you a weekly hand stamped card to add to your collection. I do all the work. All you have to do is invite 4 - 40 of your friends over for a girls night out! If you haven't received my September Calendar of Events and would like one, just let me know. I have several classes coming up that I'm sure you'll be interested in.. I.E. Technique Tuesday, Big Shot Group, a Halloween Project of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment