Monday, August 16, 2010

August Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack

Good Morning - I just wanted to begin the week with one of the cards we made (cased and tweeked from fellow stamper, Kathi Rowell) at our Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack on Thursday. The card base is from Crum Cake, with the Always Artichoke cardstock on top, then both are run thru the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Empressions Folder then Soft Suede Ribbon is afixed with Sticky Strip over the seam. You can see which punches we used. Then used the 5/16" Very Vanilla Brad for the flower centers. Hope you enjoy the card and please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Well you are way ahead of me Brenda!! My Christmas card stack isn't until September. So that means I can case your beautiful card! Can't wait to see the rest of them -- I have so many ideas running through my head it is going to be hard to pick only 5 designs. I would love to have at least 4 stamp-a-stacks with all the beautiful new Holiday stamps.

    ReplyDelete