Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Monday - Time for a new Post


Hi Gals,

What a busy weekend we had. Started out doing what I love to do - sharing what I love (which by the way was the theme for Convention this year - Share What You Love) at a Class in Flushing with some gals who have followed me for most of 7 years!! Kudo's to them!! They had seen several projects at previous classes and workshops and wanted a class tailored to these projects that they had picked out. Of course, I threw in a few surprise projects along the way. So, with that being said, just let me know if you'd like to get a few friends and family together to make projects for Fall, birthdays or the Holidays.


Incedently, this morning I updated my planner with the 12 Weeks Before Christmas project dates. Don't sigh, it will be here before we know it, and that's why I'll be offering projects that you can make for gifts and yourself for the 12 weeks prior Christmas.


Now, with that being said. I wanted to share with you a card that my BFFPA (Best Friend Forever - Personal Assistant), Dianne Emery, created. I almost think she said she CASED it, (Copy Everything & Share/Everyone) but, I'll give her the credit in case it wasn't CASED afterall.

This card is one that we'll be creating in one of my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stacks. Today is the last day you can RSVP with payment for this Thursday's class. Cost of the class is $25 which includes 20 cards (4 each of 5 designs) including envelopes. Times of the class are at 1:30 and 6:30. Bring your own adhesive and scissors.

I do have a Birthday Themed Project of the Month Class planned for this coming Saturday where you'll be stamping several birthday cards including a child, man and women and a couple of quick and easy Birthday Gift projects. Time of the class is at 2 p.m. and the cost is $15. Bring your own adhesive and scissors. Thursday is the last day to RSVP with payment.
Keep watching. I've hidden a Code word into today's post. It's the word "Birthday." If you email me with the Code word, your name will go into a weekly drawing for a Stampin' UP! surprise.
The Code Word changes daily so check back often. One entry per day and a new Code word each day.
Have a good one and keep those fingers inky!

1 comment:

  1. Okay Brenda, you need to give me more info on this "code" word game. So you have already given us the code word (birthday), but you want us to e-mail you the code word (in this case, you have already told us it is "birthday."). So I don't get it (nothing unusual, I know). You will have to email me to let me know what I am missing here -- LOL.
    Sandi
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete