Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Christ is Born


You will absolutely love this card. And, it was so easy to make. I got the instructions for the foil technique from my Downline and friend, Kathi. To create this card, you first cover your cardstock (which will be under the foil) with Stampin' UP!'s Anywhere Glue Stick and then carefully lay aluminum foil over the top and smooth it out. Set it aside for 5 - 10 minutes to dry. Then, to make the texture, you use your favorite Big Shot Embossing Folders and run it thru your Big Shot. One this card we heat embossed the "Christ is Born" with Silver Embossing powder and layered it onto Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. The ribbon is also Rich Razzleberry. Let me know what you think. It's really GO - Jus!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect stamp for this technique Brenda. I think I need to do this for my Christmas card stack next month. Simple, but oh so gorgeous. Thanks for a reminder on the directions.
    Sandi
    gdailey@concentric.net

    ReplyDelete