Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Paisley Prints Tree


Good Morning! I can't believe I forgot to update with a new card yesterday. So today, you'll get to see two for the price of one blog search! Both of these cards are from our Team Stamp Night last Thursday. The first one is using the Paisley Prints tree on Naturals Ivory, with Garden Green and Riding Hood Red, with Very Vanilla 3/8" Ribbon and a Rhinestone at the top of the tree for some added "bling." Oh, yes, and we used Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Merry Christmas. As you can see, it has paper piercing on the tag and on the card itself. I think if I were doing it again, I would also add piercing along the edge on the Riding Hood Red. Oh, and it also uses our new border punch and corner rounder. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment