Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Touch Base Tuesday



Good Morning Gals,


I'm getting a later start posting than what I wanted. Today I'll be cutting and preparing for this months Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack where we'll be creating 20 Christmas Cards - 4 each of 5 designs. I have the designs all planned, now just to cut for each of them. Today is the last day to RSVP, so if you haven't already, there is still time.

This card design is from another Demonstrator and show's the 5 new In-Color's plus if you look closely it also shows 5 different textures from our Big Shot Embossing Folders. It is a great design because you only need 1" by 3 3/4" strips of cardstock, in your choice of colors. We all have a scrap bin of cardstock that would easily turn into this card.

The Code Word for today is: Embossing. Email me the Code Word before I post tomorrow, and your name will go into a weekly drawing.

Happy Stamping and keep those finger's inky.

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. I enlarged your picture and I love all the texture (different embossing folders) on this -- who would have thought!! And I'm also surprised that all those colors look beautiful together.
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the names of those different colors? It looks so BRIGHT and they really do look great together!

    ReplyDelete