Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stamp-A-Stack Card #2

Here is Stamp-A-Stack card number 2. This was actually CASED from a fellow demonstrator, whom I can't recall. Sorry, I can't give full credit where credit is due. This card has the Cherry Cobbler base with Jolly Holiday DSP with Old Olive Scallops using the new Scallop Trim Border punch. The NOEL is from the Big on Christmas stamp set and is water colored using Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler inks. It's a very easy card to duplicate.

This week is a busy week with three different tele-conferences to listen to, a Team Stamp Night on Thursday - which I can't wait for since I love getting my Downline together once a month to stamp, chat and share ideas. Friday evening, my Upline, Ronda Wade, is having a Leadership Night for her Team and on Saturday she's having a new Catalog Kick-Off which my BFFPA, Dianne and I will be doing one of the demonstrations. Our projects will be using the Candy Cane Theme from the new Holiday Mini which is released on September 1st. Watch in later posts for samples from the Mini.

Have a great day and keep those fingers inky!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to take lots of pictures Saturday Brenda, as I can't make it due to my scheduled card class. But I will see you Friday night. Thanks for posting another great Christmas card -- this is one of my old-time favorite stamp sets. Hugs, Sandi

    ReplyDelete