Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another awesome card

Good Morning Gals - This card was created with one of the stamp sets (Just Believe) we received at Convention in July.
I absolutely love this set. It has to be one of my favorites. You can create so many beautiful cards with this set. This card is so easy to stamp and after recreating this same card in Chocolate Chip and Rich Razzleberry, (and friend, Dianne, created it in Certainly Celery), I believe this card would be beautiful stamped in any color. The card at the right is stamped in Night of Navy. Several of you may have received this same card in the mail recently.
To create the card (I think you can figure out the layering) you stamp the cluster of flowers in the center of the cardstock and without re-inking, pick up slightly and stamp in one direction and then pick up slightly and stamp in the other direction. Super quick and easy. And, even tho I made it into a "just for you" card, it would certainly work for a Birthday, Anniversary, Thank-You or Sympathy card.
Have a great day. Stay tuned each day for new cards.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I truly loved my pack of these cards Brenda -- such a great card for workshops!! Thank you bunches, Sandi

    ReplyDelete