Saturday, August 21, 2010

DBD Card


Hi there - I keep forgetting to share a card I received from DBD (Stampin' UP's! Demonstrator Business Development) for my recent promotion to Sr. Manager. I have been on bi-weekly conference calls with Rett Christenson, who has been sharing ways to help grow your business, I.E. motivating your downline, increasing your own sales, booking more workshops, hostess coaching and so on. I was totally surprised to open this card from Stampin' UP! Who doesn't love receiving cards in the mail?
Today was a very exciting new Catalog Kick-Off meeting put on by my Upline, Ronda Wade, which focused on the items in the new Idea Book and Catalog and also in the new Holiday Mini which debutes on September 1st. If you haven't received either of yours yet, just let me know.
I will be sharing with you in the next few days some of the projects and ideas that were shared today at Ronda's Kick-Off. Oh, yes, and last night she had a Leadership Night. We had such a great time stamping our Shoe-Box Swaps, playing bingo and sharing fun and stories with one another. More sharing of swap cards in the days postings to come.
Have a great evening and happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card from SU Brenda -- but I can't wait for your pics of Ronda's events. I didn't take a whole lot when I stopped by yesterday to pick up my projects as I didn't want to interrupt. I am totally bummed out because I didn't get to see you and Diane do your presentation. Somebody should have recorded a movie of it so it could have been posted. Maybe we need to suggest this to Ronda. Well, I guess if they knew they would get a movie, they wouldn't come. Anybody that misses these events really misses out on a lot of fun and awesome ideas. Thank you so much for the cards, they truly were beautiful. (I even did the shoebox one because I liked it in the other color too.)
    Hugs,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete